Acceptable Use Policy
- You shall not violate laws prohibiting copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret infringement, misuse or misappropriation thereof.
- You shall not engage in distribution of any work which amounts illegal gambling; defamation, harassment or libel; false advertising; slander or transmission of malicious code or to gain access to other networks or to any offence under the prevailing criminal laws of India.
- You shall not use the Services in connection with any content that CareerSocially reasonably believe promotes, incites or threatens violence, contains harassing content, objectionable content or hate speech, is defamatory or violates a person’s privacy, infringes on another person’s copyright, trade or service mark, patent or other property right; constitutes illegal arms trafficking, or is likely to result in retaliation against CareerSocially’s system, network or employees, including behaviour that results in a server being the target of a denial of service attack.
- You are not permitted to use or cause the CareerSocially’s systems services to store or process sensitive or otherwise regulated personally-identifiable information such as Protected Health Information (as that term is defined under the HIPAA Act), cardholder data that is protected under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) (including, but not limited to, credit or debit card data), or other financial data (such as bank account details).
- You acknowledge and agree that CareerSocially cannot be responsible for any liabilities arising from your violation of this restriction.
- You agree that you are responsible for and will responsibly utilize the services to transmit email. You acknowledge that sending or promoting spam using the Services is prohibited and will result in immediate termination of your account. Spam is the transmission of any unsolicited electronic communication for which no verifiable permission has been granted by the recipient.
- You acknowledge that CareerSocially, at its discretion, may place limits on the number of outbound messages you may send if your account indicates that you are jeopardizing CareerSocially’s network stability.
- If you are found to have committed any such acts, CareerSocially reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to terminate your license to use the website and/or services, and/or to block or prevent future access to and use of the website or services, and/or initiate appropriate legal action.
- You shall not excessively burden the services provided by CareerSocially on the website or the providers of Third Party Services or other resources or interfere with the services CareerSocially may provide other customers.
- You agree not use excessive bandwidth or data transfer. If your services are unmetered, and your use of them exceeds the use of the services by similarly-situated customers, CareerSocially may at its sole discretion offer to move the said user to a metered plan. If you refuse to move to a metered plan, CareerSocially may place restrictions on your use of its services until your use corresponds with that of similarly-situated customers.
Under no circumstances amount will be refunded however client can wish to opt for other products and services.
Usage of any other company/business name or logo on this website is done under the fair usage of doctrine and under no circumstances should be interpreted as a badge of origin or as a trademark.
Representation of any client’s logo on a Careersocially invoice/work order is purely for reference purposes only. The usage of such logos is to be evaluated in the context of their use.
Careersocially disclaims any liability arising form the internet including but not limited to careersocially. All data shown on the profile of any candidate on the careersocially website are collected as on the date of the search and available on the internet. Careersocially does not contact any candidate directly to collect information and uses data available on the internet only. Careersocially uses third technologies whose performance is disclaimed by careersocially. Careersocially shall not be liable for the lapses by any third party technology used by careersocially in providing the services on the website.
CareerSocially reserves its right to change these policies periodically by updating this page. Such modifications will be effective when posted. Any use of the website or the services provided thereunder after such modifications shall constitute acceptance of such modifications. This website, CareerSocially’s services and the use of it is governed by the laws of India and the courts in New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes connected to our website.